Technical Project Manager
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client, they are recruiting for Technical Project Manager.
*Technical Management, HSS, HLR, Core Network Testing, Integration, SDM, One-NDS*
- Act as the interface between project and customer stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the integration, testing and migration environment, functionality as necessary.
- Get familiar with all required processes to make changes and deliver components in the test and production environments.
- Lead and support the planning, design updates, review, execution of integration.
- Internal, customer and management reporting as required in the project.
- Participate and contribute in regular project meetings as required.
- Ensure the right people are available at the right time to make the planned progress and achieve required milestones.
- Coordinate MOP creation, review and execution (including all appropriate pre- and post-checks).
- Ensuring the configuration is clearly defined and ready.
- Ensuring prerequisites are clearly defined and met.
- Support for Troubleshooting, Tracing, Isolation and Resolution of issues.
- Coordinate with all required teams to drive to the required outcomes.
- Bring in experience to determine failure’s root cause.
- Problem/Defect Handling and Resolution.
- Verification of Corrections.
- Interact with domain leads for related projects where applicable to support the project.
- Interact with supplier, customer, stakeholders.
- Manage project Integration execution and deliverables for quality, cost, time.
- Stakeholder management and ensure all required parties approve all deliverables.