First Point Group are currently recruiting for Salesforce developer to work in Brussels, Belgium.
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that the Salesforce system is fully utilized by identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
- Work directly with architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
Requirements as a Salesforce Developer:
- Minimum 1-4 years? working experience in salesforce.com products – SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components (is a plus) and/or the salesforce.com API.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Previous CRM development experience preferred.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- CPQ(Apttus/Steelbrick) experience is a plus.