Programme Manager – MIS
FPG are supporting a leading EdTech provider in recruiting for a Programme Manager to manage multiple short/long-term programmes in the deployment of MIS (Managed Information Systems). This role will be remote but with visits to Leeds office around 2/3 times per week so the ideal candidate must live in a commutable distance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with 80% YoY growth in the last 4 years, with a large portfolio of clients which they are looking to scale significantly in the coming years.
– Managing multiple, short and long term programmes concurrently, in the deployment of my client?s MIS across schools in MAT?s and Groups.
– Scoping and planning of programmes to ensure key milestones and objectives are achievable and aligned to the client?s priorities.
– Preparing, planning and leading internal and external calls and meetings to ensure MAT priorities are being met and disseminate information to relevant teams.
– Coordinating support and training with the school and internal training teams.
– Confidence in preparing client facing documentation and presenting in Executive Status Meetings.
– Being the escalation point for risk and programme dependencies of the MAT
– Planning mitigation against risk and providing solutions, including visits to clients to ensure that clients remain successful.
– Responsible for overall MAT programme success.
– Managing existing relationships and growing them strategically.
– Minimum 5 Years + professional work experience, including 2 Years + in either software deployment, project/programme management or customer success background.
– 1 Year + experience of working in an Enterprise SAAS environment implementing software.
– Understanding of the national educational landscape with a background in senior management in a school or multi-academy trust is desirable.
– Able to work in an agile way to programme manage complex, overlapping programmes to tight timeframes within budget.
– Qualifications in project/programme management (Prince2) are desirable.
– Experience in guiding organisations through systems change management.
– A proven track record in building relationships with Key Stakeholders to understand their needs and communicate clearly with them throughout the programme lifecycle.
– Capable of working effectively within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and results-oriented culture, by demonstrating strong operating instincts, organisational skills and discipline.
– Ability to use a CRM/MIS database systems; ability to interpret data in order to understand school needs and develop schools insights.
– Proficient in Microsoft and Mac OS Platforms, able to use Excel/Google Sheets to a high level of expertise for tracking project management.
– Willingness to travel to client sites nationally, 20 – 40% of your time (dependant on time of the academic year)