OSS/BSS Test Architect
We are partnering with our international client to recruit for a OSS/BSS Test Architect to join their team.
This exciting opportunity iis based in Denver, CO and is a contract placement.
Below are the key requirements for this role:-
– Around 10 ? 12 years of experience in design and architecture
– Be able to articulate use case and high level solution
– Technology orientation around real-time analytics systems & architectures
– Be able to work closely with development and testing teams and participate in solution debates.
– Front End development (CSS, Angular JS)
– API design and construction (Web Services, SOAP, etc)
– Delivery experience with Databases – Mongo DB, Maria DB, Redis
– Application Architecture
– Experience in security, high availability Cloud
– Hardware sizing fine / Determine High Availability for application
– Estimating volumetric information
– Platform tuning
– Integration of different vendor systems for FCAPS
– Understanding of plan, design, integration and end to end solution implementation
– Strong understanding of Telecom Domain and BSS/OSS functionalities
– Understanding of Scenarios around Mobility, Charging and Activation Network Integration.
– Able to understand BSS/OSS ( CRM, Ordering, Assurance, Fulfilment, Orchestration, FCAPS, inventory, Billing etc)
– Good understanding of 5G technologies and use cases
If you have the required skills and are available please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This position is open to USC, GC, EAD, E2 and TN visas — No C2C or H1B at this time…..Thank you