MV Optimization Technical Team Leader
First Point Group are looking for MV Optimization Technical Team Leader.
Location: Middle East
Contract : 6 Months extendable
Start Date: March 2020
Job description as an MV Optimization Technical Team Leader:
- Strong background in the Radio Network Planning, Optimization and Performance in multi-vendor based networks (mainly Nokia and Huawei)
- Lead NPO delivery projects: Results driven, leadership, project management, people management & team-building skills
- Setup project Reporting & Governance, Project Delivery Process & KPI, Customer Relationship Management, Risk Management, Stakeholders Management
- Leads RF Optimization and performance activities in customer project according to the project plan and customer contract.
- Activities include preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing project related to 2G/3G/LTE Network RF Optimization, network monitoring, and reporting.
- Working closely with the customer operations & reengineering teams
- Leading a delivery team for network optimization projects, drafting associated engineering processes, writing technical documentation.
- Responsible for building a strong customer relationship with corresponding customer interfaces
- Managing the milestones acceptance with the customer.
- Technical project leader
- Workshop, Presentations, Demos
- Operator business continuity in line with SW/HW roadmaps
- Network configuration understanding in line with operator strategies
- Transversal E2E Project management, technical coordination and follow-up with different streams including RAN, CS/PS CORE, IP/TRANSPORT and VAS
- Utilizes Expert technical knowhow experience to write new technical processes and to coach and support team members.