Lead Cloud Engineer
First Point Group are working with our International Telcom partner to find a Lead Cloud Engineer.
This exciting opportunity is based in Philadelphia, PA (USA) and is a W2 contractual placement with the potential to go full time.
Please find the job details and requirements listed below, if you are interested and meet the requirements please email me at: email@example.com
– Work with technical team on preparing test strategy, test plan and test cases for NFVi.
– Help develop test scripts using third party tools, execute test scenarios and update test results in Test management system.
– Engage with multiple vendor personnel regarding new services and features required of 5G NFs on a Centralized and Edge Data centers.
– Define the criteria for VNF, CNF benchmarking for integration of orchestration functions into Comcast infrastructure.
– Define the qualitative and quantitative metrics to support virtualization efficiencies with implementation of ETSI MANO, ONAP orchestrators.
– Collaborate, document and present analysis and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
– Work with the team to architect a next generation Orchestration and Assurance solution for a fully automated AI/ML based intent driven network
– Test and evaluate vendor Infrastructure solutions for various 5G SA use cases
– Advise the customer from a technical point of view during pre-sales and delivery phases.
– Have 10+ years? experience working for network operators, Cloud Technology expertise, AWS, Azure, Openstack / Kubernetes environment
– Possess a good understanding of the following technologies: IMS, LTE, VoLTE
– Exhibit a sound knowledge of L2/L3 protocols like OSPF,MPLS,BGP,VLAN,VRRP
– Knowledge of TCP,UDP/IP- Layer 1-3 functionality
– Expert knowledge of Identity Service management
– Experience with design of Test Cases to identify vulnerability in the 5G Core NFs.
– Expertise with Spirent Test tools.
– Deep knowledge and experience with NFX (NFV and cloud security / isolation) and VPNs / VRFs and Isolation and segregations design
– Good knowledge of Firewalls (Network, Application, Active, Passive, ACLs, Enterprise, 3rd party access) and Attacks prevention (DDOS, ?)
– Expert knowledge of Switching (L2, vlan, MAC, STP ..), Routing (BGP, OSPF, VRRP, SCTP Routing, Mirroring, route maps, routing policy, IPv6 networking), Load-balancing (Network / Application load balancing, SSL termination ?)
– Cloud networking (CNIs, vSwitch, vRouters, Proxying, Linux networking)
– Problem Solving Ability and Creative Thinking: Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions. Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective is absolutely required.
– Presentation & Communication skills: Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings, as well as develop solutions.
– Team work and collaboration skills: Ability to take on a leadership role in a team environment. People and project management experience is a plus. Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality.
Please note: This is only open for those that are currently cleared to work in the USA (citizens or permanent residents), also no H1B transfers or C2C.