IT Project Manager
First Point Group Canada have partnered with a leading ICT company to find an IT Project Manager to work for a major Canadian carrier.
- Project managing several IT infrastructure-centric projects simultaneously.
- Managing multiple, competing requirements, conflict management.
- Building and maintaining project plans in MS Project.
- Using MS Excel, to perform advanced data and analysis features.
- Building and maintaining RAID logs.
- Following up, tracking and closure of risks, open items, actions items, etc.
- Building resource plans, budget plan and manage them.
- Building deliverables and track project deliverables.
- PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master or other relevant project management methodology experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT workflow, relevant to Telecom industry.
- Excellent knowledge of implementation and project management of infrastructure focused major projects/programs.
- Excellent knowledge of implementation and project management of digital/cloud based major projects/programs.
- Excellent team player, can work efficiently with multicultural and multinational team.
- Flexibility to work extended hours of work, including weekends (as needed).
- The ability to work for a Canadian company without sponsorship.