IP Network Engineer (MPLS)
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client, a multinational technology corporation. They are Looking for a IP Network Engineer (MPLS).
- Design, implementation, Training and maintenance of IP products, including Router, Switch, WIFI and Firewall.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts in the Pre-Sales cycle in close cooperation with the Sales team. This will include hands-on deployment and troubleshooting.
- Providing technical assistance to customers via remote access or onsite.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues onsite under the guide of TAC engineer.
- More than five years relevant industry experience preferably in an enterprise and carrier environment.
- Proven track record in troubleshooting complex IP solutions.
- Good knowledge of IP products: Router, Switch, Firewall, WIFI.
- The candidate should have worked in mainstream IP vendors or be familiar with mainstream IP products.
- Previous HW equipment experience would be really good to have but not mandatory (other Vendors’ experience is also good).