Cyber Security Consultant
First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant to work in Berlin, Germany.
The ideal candidate will help us disrupt the Consulting world by creating enticing, user-friendly interfaces and client-facing solutions. Your role will be working within Cyber Security projects behind our state-of-the-art projects in a way that will enable our customers to make the most of it. If you enjoy new challenges, taking full ownership and responsibility for what you do and your head is full of ideas, read on!
- You will be working in the Digital Engineering Center, a technology consulting firm specializing in the development of innovative products and services in Cyber Security projects
- Have worked within cybersecurity
- You will become part of our project and expert teams and actively help to solve the challenges of digitizing our customers
- You’ll design legal and operational mechanisms to be adopted by clients on various aspects of personal data protection (e.g. in relation to privacy notices, Works Councils’ assistance, international data transfers, globalisation of IT infrastructures, etc.)
- Working on the front line of cyber defence
- Access to amazing mentoring opportunities
- Experience in developing technical reference documentation, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience.
- Support in the implementation of demonstrations and workshops
For this Cyber Security Consultant role we are looking for:
- If you have advanced studies in one of the MINT subjects, industrial engineering, business administration with relevant IT knowledge
- Done full-lifecycle projects from cybersecurity
- Have the willingness to perform, open-mindedness, sense of responsibility, flexibility, independence and teamwork
- Must ideally, first practical experience from demanding and relevant internships with development and prototyping
- Proficient in German and English