Active Testing solution and Mobile IP Networks
First Point Group are recruiting for an Active Testing Solution and Mobile IP Network expert to work in France. The ideal candidate will have the experience below.
Role : Active Testing solution and Mobile IP Networks
Location : France, Rennes
Duration : 6 months (minimum)
- Support customer needs on demand in the scope of IP/Services performance issues.
- Evaluate the impact of recommendations on network’s performance, customer experience and operator’s costs
- 7-10 years of Mobile Core network optimization experience for 2G/3G/4G/IMS/5G
- Deep skills in IP Mobile Backhaul Network Architecture/transport. Skills in NFV/SDN environment are appreciated
- Knowledgeable of IP network design principles including VLAN implementation, subnetting, VLAN trunking, and inter-VLAN routing
- Extensive knowledge on Core Network & IP parameters/ protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS, RTP, SIP, RFC 5357 (TWAMP)
- E2E and analytical experience is mandatory (Services: IPTV, HTTP, IMS, VOLTE, video)
- E2E Problem solver: KPI degradation analyses and troubleshooting (TCPdump, PCAP, IP, MOS/RTT/Throughput/packet loss/ jitter/load/ usage).
- Scripting skills (python, PowerShell …) and unix OS knowledge (Linux)
- Results oriented with focus on service quality and customer satisfaction
- Be autonomous in customer environment. Manage presentation and be capable to go to key points
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment
Languages: English, French
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact me for more information.