Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is interviewing immediately for an Acquisition Manager / Acquisition Lead to join their established and highly successful RAN deployment programme. This is a fantastic long-term opportunity for an Acquisition Manager with previous telecom design experience within the UK. The successful candidate will have previous experience with companies such as Nokia / Huawei / Ericsson / 3UK / MBNL etc.
Scope of Work:
Following the lead of the main RAN & TX deployment programmes (running in parallel), the candidate will often be required to work in high-pressure environments to deliver against often ambitious targets. Full support will be provided by incumbent teams/departments. The candidate must be based/travel as requested between x3 primary locations, Huawei HQ (Green Park, Reading), 3UK GBM (Vastern Road, Reading) & MBNL Thames Tower (Reading).
Requirements as an Acquisition Lead:
- Excellent Site Acquisition & Planning knowledge (familiar with MBNL processes and procedures)
- Experience of working on Site Acquisition with both individual site providers and Multi-Site Providers
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Pro-active risk & issue mitigation and re-planning experience
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, able to work within a strong team
- Completion of required Acquisition activity and/or managing instructed Acquisition Supplier?s delivery, including review meetings
- MSA/MSP management for turnkey ADC delivery
- Delivery of required Planning, Reg5 and formal GPDO / Full Planning submissions via the planning department of instructed Acquisition Supplier(s).
- Maintenance of Acquisition activity progress information, forecast/actual dates and Acquisition blockers in Huawei programme database (ISDP) and Acquisition progress reporting, including attendance of Chariot team, 3UK or MBNL stakeholder meetings
- Management of site risks and issues, their mitigation and resolution to facilitate successful completion. Negotiating with SP or SP agents. Escalations to MBNL property Point of Contact (POC) for support.
- Acquisition Handover Pack (AHOP) management and acceptance
- Finance coordination on acquisition activities; Purchase Order (PO), raise and payment review/approval on deliverables being completed. PO amendment and cancellation of unused PO?s.
- Post (site accessed) support to the Build SWC?s and Delivery Managers (DM)